Gagana Samoa 2
This intermediate level short course follows on from Gagana Sāmoa 1 and provides further skills in reading and speaking in Samoan.
You’ll learn how to pronounce a range of Gagana Sāmoa with confidence and independence; participate and assist in facilitation of selected prayers and songs; recite introductions and respond appropriately to related questions; identify and understand a selection of cultural protocols; understand and produce basic language patters for specific settings.
This is a 10 hour course that follows on from Gagana Sāmoa 1.
- Pronounce a selected range of Gagana Sāmoa with confidence and independence. E lē mana'omia tele se fesoasoani i le fa'aleoina le Gagana Sāmoa
- Participate and assist in facilitation of selected prayers and songs E mafai na faitau
- taulotoina tatalo ma pese māsani
- Recite introduction and respond appropriately to related questions Fa'ataulotoina folasaga ma tali fesili e tatau i lau folasaga
- Identify and understand a selection of cultural protocols E mālamalama le aganu'u faigōfie
- māsani ma e iloa aga ma uiga e ala i le
- Understand, and produce basic language patterns for an identified setting E mālamalama le fa'atulagaina fuai'upu faigōfie ma iloa le ese'esega ma ona fa'aogāina
|Estimated Time||10 Hours|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
If there is a blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- click on the button
- select the relevant course option
- click "apply"
- fill in the online form and click "submit"
If there is no blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page: