Preparation for Work Placement
To enable students to be prepared for work placement and to complete an applied work place project
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and attributes required to engage in critical reflection of workplace experience in a Aotearoa/New Zealand organisation.
- Apply sustainability principles to personal and professional contexts.
- Critically analyse and evaluate research methodology to generate evidence-based solutions to solve business related questions and problems.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Graduate Diploma in Business Transformation and Change
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Sales
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Logistics