Principles of Leadership
To enable students to apply concepts and principles of leadership and develop their own leadership development plan
Analyse and evaluate a range of perspectives of leadership.
Analyse and evaluate approaches to leadership relevant within diverse cultural contexts.
Examine the influence of a range of factors on leadership.
Apply leadership knowledge and skills to the management of change.
Evaluate their current leadership abilities, strengths and weaknesses, and create their own leadership development plan.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management)