Global Challenges; Sustainable Futures
To enable students to critically evaluate global challenges and critically reflect on their ability to contribute to sustainable futures
- Critically evaluate the relationship between global trends in terms of the planet Earth's life supporting systems.
- Examine how values of indigenous cultures can inform intergenerational sustainable future thinking.
- Critically reflect and apply sustainability principles to personal and professional contexts.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Health Promotion)