Event Planning and Management
To enable students to use contemporary project management, event and conference planning theory in the planning, management and evaluation of events and conferences
Examine a range of event typologies and models analysis of current trends in the events industry.
Apply event planning using leisure theory, creativity and event design concepts to quality leisure experiences which address risk management and sustainability.
Demonstrate competence in project and financial management principles and tools.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Graduate Diploma in Event Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Transformation and Change)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Nutrition)