Architectural Design Studio 2
To enable students to further apply design principles and the design processes to architectural problems
- Implement principles of design in two and three dimensional form and space.
- Use design processes to solve architectural solutions within a specific context.
- Communicate effectively with a relevant audience in oral, written and visual form.
- Examine the impact of historical influences and cultural identity in relation to specific architectural solutions.
- Use architectural vocabulary to describe cultural concepts around the use of built spaces.