Finding Books, eBooks and more
The Library offers an extensive range of resources.
You can search for books, ebooks, journal articles, and other resources by entering keywords into Library Search.
Our Subject Guides provide a range of subject-specific resources and information, including databases and websites.
You can use our Information Skills and Research subject guides to help you through the process of doing Academic research.
- Search the catalogue (PDF)(Video)
- Request books (PDF)(Video)
- Renew books (PDF)(Video)
- View and print from ebooks (Proquest Ebook Central) (PDF)(Video)
- Access O’Reilly ebooks (PDF)(Video)
- Find articles in your recommended reading list (PDF)(Video)
- Find articles in databases (PDF)(Video)
More guides are available on the Get Set Up guide.
Phone: 03 940 8089