Weekend Panelbeating - Intermediate
This panel fabrication course is the second level of the DIY restorative panel beating programme.
At this level you'll focus on learning how to form a range of body panel shapes using motor body panel forming machinery. Several different shaped body panels will be fabricated. Before taking this course, we advise that you complete WPAN100.
You will learn the following skills:
- Correct and safe use of folder and attachments, rollers, power hammers and attachments, jenny swagger and spot welder.
- Blocking and wheeling panels.
- Oxygen acetylene and MIG welding specific to joining panels.
|Estimated Time||16 Weeks|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
If there is a blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- click on the button
- select the relevant course option
- click "apply"
- fill in the online form and click "submit"
If there is no blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page: