EWRB Electrical Safety for Practicing
In this course you will learn about electrical safety.
To enrol in this course students must hold a current first aid and CPR certificate.
- General Electrical Testing procedures
- The requirements relating to the supervision of trainees both from a supervisor and trainee perspective
- Earthing requirements and earth testing
- The installation, operation and operational testing of residual current devices
- Appreciating the importance of prospective short circuit current levels
- Hazard identification in the workplace
- Certification of work
- The appreciation of the types of electrical accidents that have occurred within the previous twelve months
|Estimated Time||1 Day|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
If there is a green "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- click on the button
- select the relevant course option
- click "apply"
- fill in the online form and click "submit"
If there is no green "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page: