Architectural Design Studio 5
To enable students to solve complex design problems
- Interpret and respond to a complex and detailed architectural design brief.
- Evaluate and create inhabited architectural and/or urban form and space in a natural and/or built environment.
- Apply process, developmental and presentation skills using a variety of media, including drawing and digital media and model-making.
- Apply integrated knowledge of structure, enclosure, mechanical and environmental services and sustainability to create architectural solutions.
- Integrate Māori culture, traditions and values into their design process.