Business Transformation and Change
To enable students to critically reflect on the forces for change in organisations and to develop a tool kit of knowledge and understanding about best principles and practice for implementing and leading change
Critically reflect on how change comes about, its constituents and its impact upon organisations.
Critically evaluate the concept of strategy and the relationship between strategy and change.
Critically evaluate and apply concepts, tools, techniques and programmes to organisational change.
Analyse the dimensions of leadership, their relationship to change and the challenges inherent in implementing change.
Critically evaluate the methods of measuring the progress and success of change programmes.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Management
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Supply Chain Logistics)
- Graduate Diploma in Business Transformation and Change