To enable students to critically evaluate and apply appropriate knowledge, tools and methods for ensuring the effective management of the cross-functional activities in new product and service development
Critically evaluate the strategic role of products and New Product/service Development (NPD) within the business environment.
Critique frameworks for developing products and/or services.
Critically appraise opportunities for the development of new products and/or services.
Apply NPD processes and techniques in a practical context.
Critically evaluate NPD processes and techniques within the various stages and sub-stages of the generic NPD Process.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Transformation and Change)