Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
To enable students to critically examine contemporary issues in Human Resource Management (HRM) locally, nationally and internationally in order to know how to appropriately challenge the status quo
Critically appraise the relevant sources of current information locally, nationally and internationally which inform the human resource professional.
Research, analyse and critically evaluate the literature to determine the impact of current business issues on HRM.
Appraise contemporary HRM issues and developments and critically reflect on implications for HRM on an international, national and local level, within a recognised ethical framework.
Critically analyse and apply approaches to creating effective change in a HRM context.
Delivered as part of the following programmes
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Information Systems)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Strategic Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Business Transformation and Change)
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Supply Chain Logistics)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Management