Sometimes it’s tricky to fit study around your lifestyle and commitments.
Fortunately, we have a solution. We’re pleased to be able to offer a range of study options that you can study fully online, when and where you please. That means you can study even if you're working full-time, you have other commitments, or if you don’t live near an Ara campus.
Our fully online study options are delivered through eCampus NZ.
Here’s how it works: first you decide which of the Ara qualifications (listed below) you want to study. Then you enrol through eCampus and become an Ara student with all the usual Ara student support, resources and benefits. Your course content will come to you via eCampus and you choose when and where you study. Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you’ll graduate with an Ara qualification that’s equal in merit to those studied on campus.
Fully online course options
Select the course you’d like to study from the list below, then visit the eCampus website to get the ball rolling. NB: Digital Badges are electronic versions of paper certificates. They verify your participation in non-assessed workshops and are becoming a popular way to showcase skills and achievements online. You can attach them to your LinkedIn profile and employers can click on them for an overview of what you’ve learned.
- Practical Leadership for New Leaders (Digital Badge Workshop)
- Less is More: Modern Business Communication (Digital Badge Workshop)
- Dealing with Difference: Team Management & Conflict Resolution (Digital Badge Workshop)
- Building Buy In: Sales Culture & Business Reputation (Digital Badge Workshop)
- Certificate in Business (Introduction to Small Business) (Level 3) or (Level 4)
- Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3)
- Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3) or (Level 4)
- Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4)
- Certificate in Business (First Line Management) (Level 4)
- Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5)
- Diploma in Business (Accounting) (Level 5)
- Diploma in Business (Leadership and Management) (Level 5)
- Diploma in Business (Marketing and Sales) (Level 5)
- Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management) (Level 5)
- Certificate in Computing (Intermediate User) (Level 3)
- Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4)
Language and Culture
- Everyday Te Reo Māori (Digital Badge Workshop)
- Introduction to Te Reo and Tikanga Māori (Digital Badge Workshop)
- Introduction to the Treaty of Waitangi (Digital Badge Workshop)
- Certificate in Adult and Tertiary Teaching (Level 5)
- Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy Education (Vocational/Workplace) (Level 5)
Your participation in this short survey will support development of the content on this page.
On a scale of strongly agree to strongly disagree, how much do agree with each of the following statements?
We’ve partnered with eCampus NZ to deliver our qualifications online through eCampus NZ portal.
A collaboration between several of New Zealand’s major tertiary education providers, eCampus NZ is a flexible online learning service that works with your lifestyle to help you achieve your study goals.