Enhance your knowledge and build your skills in Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365.
Learn; mail merge; templates, headers and footers, boxes and borders, sorting and tables. We recommend you have completed Word for Beginners or have the equivalent knowledge.
|Estimated Time||48 Hours|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
If there is a blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- click on the button
- select the relevant course option
- click "apply"
- fill in the online form and click "submit"
If there is no blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- print out and fill in this form
- scan it and email it to Enrolment Team OR drop it in to an Ara campus OR post it to Ara Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre
Find out why you can feel confident about choosing to study at AraMore
- Admission & Enrolment Form PDF, 300 KB
- Dual Enrolment Form PDF, 241 KB
Area of Interest
Need some help picking the right course for you?
Send us an enquiry or book a tour and experience Ara for yourself!