Google Apps - Tips and Tricks
Introducing our New Google Apps Tips and Tricks course
Do you know that when you sign up for a Google account you get access to a variety of great apps? This course will get you started with an account (if you don’t already have one) and introduce you to some of the free applications that come with it.
- Discover and explore using Google Earth, Maps and Lens
- Organise your schedule and share events with others using Calendar
- Organise and store all your photos
- Discover, watch and share videos and music using YouTube
- Connect with others using Gmail, Hangouts and Duo
- Capture your thoughts as notes, lists and voice memos using Keep, then get a reminder later
- Speak, scan, type or draw to translate in over 100 languages
You can learn all of this with the help of one of our friendly facilitators. For more information call or email us at 0800 24 24 76 or email email@example.com to enrol and book your first class.
Estimated Hours: 40
- Create and set up a Google account.
- Learn tips and tricks using Google Applications.
- Store and share using Google applications.
- Communicate in different ways using Google applications.
- Create and share digital media using Google applications.
- Navigate using Google applications.
- Search using Google applications.
- Schedule and plan using Google applications.
|Estimated Time||40 Hours|
Please note: You will be charged an associated external fee (if applicable) plus a portion of the compulsory Student Services Levy that supports our services available to students. For full information on the compulsory Student Services Levy, visit fees and finance.
How to Apply
If there is a blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- click on the button
- select the relevant course option
- click "apply"
- fill in the online form and click "submit"
If there is no blue "View Dates & Apply" button near the top right hand of this page:
- print out and fill in this form
- scan it and email it to Enrolment Team OR drop it in to an Ara campus OR post it to Ara Institute of Canterbury, PO Box 540, Christchurch Mail Centre
Find out why you can feel confident about choosing to study at AraMore
- Admission & Enrolment Form PDF, 300 KB
- Dual Enrolment Form PDF, 241 KB
Area of Interest
Need some help picking the right course for you?
Send us an enquiry or book a tour and experience Ara for yourself!