Diversity and Inclusion Workshop
Learn how to create an open, safe work environment that’s more inclusive to the LGBTQ+ community.
This workshop is delivered by our partners Qtopia. It’s recommended for any person or workplace looking to gain a better understanding of the LGBTQ+ community. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and treat the workshop like an informative conversation in a safe space. The workshop can be adapted to suit the needs of your workplace or community group. There are also scheduled sessions which individuals can join throughout the year.
In this workshop you will:
- Gain the skills needed to examine attitudes, values, beliefs and responsibilities about diversity and inclusion.
- Build a deeper understanding of the factors that contribute to personal identity.
- Foster respect, care and concern for yourself and other people.
- Celebrate individuality and affirm diversity.
- Develop ethical values about equality of opportunity, freedom of expression, and self-determination for all people within the workplace.
Cost: $200 (incl GST) per person
Estimated time: 2 Hours
Available in: Christchurch, Ashburton and Timaru
- 28 March (Christchurch), 9am – 11am
- 10 May (Timaru)
- 7 September (Christchurch)
|Grow in these areas||So you can|